For many brides, the afterglow following an engagement means wedding planning time. But how do you know where to begin? Here's some helpful hints on what to do after you get engaged that will assist in the planning process from the wedding planning professionals at Haute Weddings.
1. Open a separate wedding email account. Almost all wedding related websites will require you to register with their site and this could mean LOTS of emails from vendors. Actually, TONS of emails. So as not to backlog your personal email, it is best to have a whole separate email account while searching for services and products. Once you have booked a vendor, you can then further communicate through your personal email if you so choose or stick with the wedding email account you've set up.
2. Know your basics. When reaching out to wedding vendors, they will ask you some pretty simple, but pertinent questions. When is your wedding date? How many guests are estimated to attend? What is your budget? If you do not know the answers to these questions, most vendors will not be able to help you, and they will not be able to give you an accurate quote for their services.
3. Discuss and with your family and designate who all will be participating in the planning process. Specifically as to who will be helping you make decisions, attend consultations with you, and who will be contributing financially. Then, put a budget in place.
4. Hire a wedding planner. You will reap the best benefit from a wedding planner by hiring them early within the planning stages. They have valuable information to share and can guide you in the right direction from the very start. You will feel good making important decisions based on professional feedback and guidance from a planner's experience in hundreds of weddings.
5. At the very least, register for Haute Weddings Bride Guide: Secrets to Planning Your Big Day! to get started and learn tips and tricks within the trade along with a wealth of other wedding planning knowledge. Register at http://www.hauteseminar.eventbrite.com and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hauteweddingsbrideguide
So there are your top 5 tips to get you started on your wedding planning journey! Make it a good one, eliminate as much stress as possible and follow the wise words of Haute Weddings wedding planning professionals. You will be glad you did! To look into hiring Haute Weddings as your wedding planner visit our Contact page on the website or click here and enter your information and one of our coordinators will get back to you as soon as possible to begin discussions.