Wedding apps are quite popular among smartphone users. If you have been involved in a wedding, you are probably familiar with all the hard work that you have to put forth to get through one without any major problems. There is a whole lot of planning and organization that you will need to do to throw a dream wedding event. There are so many great apps out there to help alleviate some of the pressure and although we don’t use them on a professional level, some of them are really handy to use in the run up to your big day.
Here are our top 5 picks:
5. iWedPlanner: The iWedPlanner is a one stop destination for all things marriage. Features of the app include; the to-do-list, RSVP so that you can keep up to date with who will or won’t be attending, seating and most importantly, the budget calculator. Each section of your big day is covered so you can relax and enjoy the preparations instead of stressing over them. We definitely recommend this app if you are taking a DIY approach to your wedding.
4. WeddingHappy: Designed for those of you who may be overwhelmed with everything you need to do for your event. It has plenty of tools to keep you on track with your tasks. It offers vendor management and contact integration too.
3. Wedding Dress Look Book by The Knot: TheKnot.com do a couple of different wedding apps but this is our favourite by far. This is definitely one for the girls – packed full of stunning wedding dresses, you won’t need to look any further for ideas and inspiration. Think of this app as your fairy-dress-godmother. All you need to do is enter vital stats such as the style of wedding you are hosting as well as your best and worst features. The Knot will then generate hundreds of dresses from you to choose from along with the designer and price. It’s every girls dream compressed into an app – you can’t get better than that!
2. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner: offers you a number of tools to help with your wedding. You get a wedding checklist, budget down, countdown feature, and plenty of ideas for your wedding.
1. Pinterest: All bride-to-bes should get pinning. Pinterest is an amazing app to source ideas and inspiration not only for your big day but for life in general! From the moment you set a date, start pinning and create a mood board that you can share with your bridesmaids. It’s a free app and as there are already millions of people pinning everyday, you’ll discover that this is the quickest way to search inspiring images quickly. Be careful though, it is very addictive. Before you know it, your wedding, home and garden will resemble a picture perfect pin board.
What do you think of these apps? Have you tried them before? What is your favourite app to use? Let us know! We'd love to get your feedback!