Is choosing a honeymoon spot making you dizzy? There are a number of ways to narrow down your choices, and one of these very important factors to consider is dependent upon the weather during the month of your wedding. In this post we're going to steer you in the direction of weather and where the hot spots are to spend your honeymoon in bliss with prime weather predictions! Remember that your dream destination may not be so dreamy in the dead of winter, or heat of summer. So spin the globe and let's see where you land for perfect weather conditions during specific months of the year!
- Best months: March to July, October and November
- Worst months: Far from horrible, December and January are coolest (average afternoon temperature is 75 degrees); August and September are hottest (average 92 degrees). The wettest months are from November to March.
- Best months: November to April
- Worst months: It is hottest (up to 89 degrees on average) and rainiest from June to October.
- Best months: Technically, December to May, when the area is coolest and enjoys the most wind, but average temperatures year-round hover between 78 and 88 degrees
- Worst months: "Official" hurricane season runs from June to November; the worst months are August, September, and October (islands near South America -- Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Trinidad, and Tobago -- are outside the hurricane danger zone)
- Best months: May through September or October
- Worst months: December to February
- Best months: March, April, October, November
- Worst months: May to September
- Best months: October to May
- Worst months: Rainy season runs June through September, but usually only involves a short daily dousing. It is also hotter during the summer months.
- Best months: November to February
- Worst months: Hottest between April and May; rainy from June to September
South Pacific, French Polynesia
- Best months: May to October
- Worst months: December to February (hot, humid, and rainy); Tahiti lies well outside the Pacific cyclone zone and while Fiji does not, it is rarely hit during the highest-risk months of January and February
So, when picking your place of paradise and looking to spend some special time together talk to a travel agent or do your own research of what locations look to be ideal the time of year you're getting married. You want to have the honeymoon of your dreams, not a disastrous one! So be smart and do your homework before booking the trip of a lifetime! *Portions of this content was sourced from The Knot*